04 January 2011

It's time for a New Year...

Happy New Year, everyone! (I know. It's a few days late. Sorry, my bad!!)

What a crazy year 2010 has been though! I don't know about you guys, but I can’t wait to see what’s in store for 2011. I'm also hoping it will be a better year for everyone. So on that note...I am making some New Year's resolutions. Like most people, we all seem to have about the same "main" ones - save more money, stop spend so much money, exercise more, eat healthier. You know what I mean.

But, what I want to do this year is find a passion. Find a better passion for what I want to do in my home, my job, my life... Sometimes I'm not sure if others think about the same thing or not. Do you ever think about finding your passion? What would it look like? How will it change you? I guess it's just something to think about. Life is so short, and I want to be happier this year. I want to say... YES, I love this year! So I'll be doing some soul searching this year. I think it will feel like following a long tunnel ahead of me till I find my way to the end. Wish me luck!

Good luck to all of you with your New Year's resolutions! Don't lose hope and enjoy!

 Torii Tunnel at Fushimi-Inari Taisha Shrine in Fushimi-ku, Kyoto, Japan.
 

Image from Fushimi-inari Taisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...