10 January 2011

Green Tea Monday.....

hmmmmm...Green Tea Latte! Love them!

I love getting the Starbucks Green Tea Lattes, but I wanted to make them at home. So I've been looking everywhere online for a really good recipe. Finally, I've found two really good recipes for Green Tea Latte.  They're not fully like Starbucks, but "really" close, which is fine with me.

Also, I was using the Double Matcha Tea Bags since I could find a good Matcha powder. But, I was able to get this Ippuku Matcha Latte Powder from the Tensuke Market in Columbus, OH when I was home for the holidays. It has the recipes for Matcha - Latte, Frappe, Shake, and Iced Latte. This is the best Matcha powder I have found. Enjoy!

Green Tea Latte (All Recipes.com)
Ingredients:
  • 1 cup soy milk (regular milk is fine too)
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 tablespoon green tea powder (Matcha) OR (2 or 3 Double Green Matcha tea bags)
  • 2 tablespoons white sugar

Directions:
In a small saucepan, combine the soy milk, water, green tea powder (or tea bags) and sugar.
Warm over medium heat while whisking until hot and foamy.
Pour into mugs and enjoy.


Another recipe. This was my favorite recipe!

Green Tea Latte (Three Tree Tea)
Ingredients:
  • 8 oz. cup milk
  • 2 tablespoon green tea powder (Matcha)

Directions:
Use milk wand, small saucepan, or microwave to heat up milk.
Once milk is heated, add the Matcha powder to the milk.
Stir and enjoy.





Images Me Recipes from All Recipes.com and Three Tree Tea. Match powder: Ippuku Matcha Latte Powder; The Republic of Tea - Double Green Matcha TeaJapanese Match Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...