20 February 2011

White....Not Just Another Color....

It was a nice peaceful weekend finally, except for the crazy wind outside. It blew off a piece of our sliding. Now, the weather's talking snow again. Here we go again! Oh well, it is still February. Thinking of the white stuff made me think how white these rooms are. I really like white rooms. I think it's because when I was growing up our house had such dark colors, and I just couldn't stand it. To me, the color white just makes you feel bright and airy. It's funny, I seem to always be pulled toward the light colors when ever I look at something or buy something now. Funny how life shapes you. Have a good work week everyone. Enjoy!




Images from From Greenwich

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...