Chocolate Berry Hearts
(Adapted from Wilton’s Ripe for Romance Dessert)
- Cookie Sheet
- Pastry Brush
- Heart Silicone Baking Cups (6 cups)
- Bitter-sweet chocolate (1 package)
- 1-2 pints of raspberries
- 1-2 pints of blueberries
Makes 6 cups (Each cup serves 1)
1. Place baking cups on cookie sheet.
2. Melt chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave.
3. Fill cups with 2 tablespoons melted chocolate. Then brush chocolate up sides, coating evenly to make heart candy shell.
4. Refrigerate until firm.
5. Peel cup off candy, gently pushing up shell from bottom.
6. Fill with fruit.
Note: Brush on some apricot glaze to make the berries shine.
Images from Pinterest, Wilton, sweetapolita