I know. I'm married already, but I still love looking at wedding magazines. I think it's something about the white, flowing dresses, the flowers, cute shoes, and the bling. Also since I was at Barns & Nobles last night, I just had to see what they were planning for Spring. Let's just saying I "love" these things.
- Paloma Picasso five-row freshwater pearl necklace, $1,550 at Tiffany & Co.
- Affinitas Mia bra, $39.99, and hipster, $19.99, both at Sweet Blossoms Lingerie
- Laura Mercier Fresh Fig scrub, $46 at Bluemercury
- Ribbon headband with crystals, $325 at Bijou Bridal
- Rubelite and diamond Legacy ring, $8,500 at Tiffany & Co.
- Clutch with crystal embellishment, $125 at Bijou Bridal
- Aruna Seth Tiffany-blue satin Farfalla pumps with crystal butterflies, $740 at Priscilla of Boston
Also, cakes are a big reason I look at these magazines because of my love for baking. But copying china for your cake design? I'm not sure I'd do this. But out of all the pics, I liked this one the best. Also it's pink!
- Marchesa for Lenox Spring Lark dinner, salad and bread plates and teacup, $180 for a five-piece place setting at Bloomingdale’s or www.lenox.com
- Cake created by Sweet Jazmines, Berwyn
Well, for those of you who are got engaged over this holiday season, congrats and good luck with the planning. I hope these pics can give you a few ideas. Enjoy!
Images from the Philadelphia Wedding Magazine