19 December 2010

Spring Wedding Ideas from Philly...

Yes, it's winter out still, and the snow it still coming down in places. But in the Philadelphia Wedding magazine, they're already talking Spring weddings.

I know. I'm married already, but I still love looking at wedding magazines. I think it's something about the white, flowing dresses, the flowers, cute shoes, and the bling. Also since I was at Barns & Nobles last night, I just had to see what they were planning for Spring. Let's just saying I "love" these things.
Items above:
  • Paloma Picasso five-row freshwater pearl necklace, $1,550 at Tiffany & Co.
  • Affinitas Mia bra, $39.99, and hipster, $19.99, both at Sweet Blossoms Lingerie
  • Laura Mercier Fresh Fig scrub, $46 at Bluemercury
  • Ribbon headband with crystals, $325 at Bijou Bridal
  • Rubelite and diamond Legacy ring, $8,500 at Tiffany & Co.
  • Clutch with crystal embellishment, $125 at Bijou Bridal
  • Aruna Seth Tiffany-blue satin Farfalla pumps with crystal butterflies, $740 at Priscilla of Boston


Also, cakes are a big reason I look at these magazines because of my love for baking. But copying china for your cake design? I'm not sure I'd do this. But out of all the pics, I liked this one the best. Also it's pink!

  • Marchesa for Lenox Spring Lark dinner, salad and bread plates and teacup, $180 for a five-piece place setting at Bloomingdale’s or www.lenox.com
  • Cake created by Sweet Jazmines, Berwyn

Well, for those of you who are got engaged over this holiday season, congrats and good luck with the planning. I hope these pics can give you a few ideas. Enjoy!

Images from the Philadelphia Wedding Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...