This Summer they brought out these beautiful colors early that would work well into the Fall. I bought these from QVC when they first came out on the market. (Products counter-clockwise)
- The A List = Lovely eye palette with a soft white, light pink, sparkly purple, and charcoal-black. Great for a night out
- The One = A soft pale pink blush. Good everyday blush.
- The Skinny Dip = A light bronzer, which gives you just a little color where it's not too much. So you can use it as a warmth color into the Fall.
For Fashion Night Out, QVC had a special set of eye colors just for the event. They are so pretty! If you're like me and love the light, pastel colors for your eyes. Here's a great set! Also, these will look lovely in the Winter with a cream/ivory sweater.
5-Star Fabulous 5-pc Eye Collection
- Vanilla Sugar = a medium golden vanilla shade
- Nude Beach = a light warm sand shade
- Queen Phyllis = a light buttercup shade
- Pinky Swear = a shimmering pink lilac shade
- Silver Dollar = a sparkling silver shade
Shift into Neutral Grand Collection
- Original Foundation = (I get fairly-light)
- Smitten = candy pink blush shade
- Gold Splendor = a shimmering champagne eye shade
- Exquisite Taupe = a satin fawn eye shade
- Espresso Decadence = a chocolate velvet eye shade
- Round the Clock Eyeliner = Midnight (a blackout shade)
- Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen Mascara = Black
- Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss = Style Setter (an amber pink) & Total Pro (a bronzed pink-pearl)
- Buffing Eye Brush
- Heavenly Blush Brush
- Full Flawless Face Brush
Images from Me; Products found at: Bare Escentuals.com; QVC.com