Strawberry Sugar Scrub with Coconut Oil
1-2 large, ripe strawberries
1/2 cup white sugar
1/4 cup coconut oil, heated slightly so it’s liquid
- Combine sugar and cocount oil until it is blended, but not quite a paste.
- Add strawberry and mash with a fork to combine with the sugar and oil mixture until it forms a smooth paste.
- The strawberry doesn’t have to be completely mashed up.
- Rub the scrub into your skin in a circular motion to exfoliate in the shower, concentrating on areas with dry or rough patches like elbows, knees, and feet.
- Leave it on for a few minutes so the strawberry can exfoliate and the coconut oil can moisturize.
- Rinse and apply lotion if needed.
- You can store it in the fridge if you don’t use it all.
Image & recipe from spaweekblog